Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

How I Got Into Mountain Biking

How I Started Mountain Biking

    My father is a big biker. He has been for years, before I was even born. My whole life, I rejected him every time he asked me if I wanted to go mountain bike with him. I was just not interested in the slightest. 
    One day, I finally said yes. So we loaded up the car with my mother's old and overall bad bike and headed to the trails. I hated that bike. It was not fun at all and felt like something that I would never like. Then, the next event changed my mind. My dad saw that I did not like it, so he rented a rental bike. This made a huge difference. I was coming off of a horrible bike and onto a nice bike that was meant for a child like I was at the time. As soon as I got on, my mind changed about mountain biking. I started to love it. 
    After this, we bought the rental bike and started biking more and more. Over time, we went to downhill parks like Highland Mountain Bike Park. This is now one of my favorite places. I am a biker all thanks to that one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment