Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Watching a UCI Downhill World Cup Event

My Experience with UCI

    When we realized that a UCI World Cup race was in Mont Sainte-Anne, my father and I knew we had to go. We headed up to Canada and found a hotel to stay the night in. The next day, we got up out of bed and went to the mountain that the race was being held on.
    At the race, there were many proffessional racers that I had been watching for a while. People like Aaron Gwin and Rat Boy were there. I even met Loic Bruni in the hotel that I was staying in! We rode the lift together! 
    When watching the race, my family and I marveled at the talent of these men. They could do amazing things on a bike. It was a muddy and rainy day, but that made the race interesting. Aaron Gwin came back with an amazing win on that day that will go down in history for the greatest win against all odds in UCI history. I am glad that I was a part of that experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment